- “A Matter of Mission: Bonhoeffer, The Bible and Ecclesial Formation,” Didaskalia, vol. 27 (2017-2018), 49-74.
- “Unapologetically (A)Political: Stanley Hauerwas and the Practice of Preaching,” Didaskalia, vol. 25, (Fall 2015) 128-157.
- “Tolkien and the Adventure of Discipleship: Imaginative Resources for a Missional
Ecclesiology,” Canadian Theological Review, vol. 3, no. 2 (2014) 84-96.
- “Remembering Rightly: The Pastoral Dilemma of Remembrance Day,” Missio Dei: Tyndale
Seminary’s Journal of Missional Christianity no. 5 (Nov. 2013).
- Review of Loving Later Life: An Ethics of Aging, by Frits de Lange. Perspectives on Science and
Christian Faith 68, no. 2 (June 2016) [forthcoming].
- Review of From Nothing: A Theology of Creation, by Ian A. McFarland. Perspectives on
Science and Christian Faith 67, no. 2 (June 2015):151-152.
- Review of Bonhoeffer the Assassin? Challenging the Myth, Recovering His Call to
Peacemaking, by Mark Thiessen Nation, Anthony G. Siegrist, and Daniel P. Umbrel. Conrad Grebel Review 32, no. 2 (Spring 2014): 215-216.
- Review of A Pacifist Way of Knowing: John Howard Yoder’s Nonviolent Epistemology, by John
Howard Yoder. Conrad Grebel Review 30, no. 2 (Spring 2012): 211-212.
Resources for wayfarers and wanderers